Saturday, January 30, 2010

Suggestions on Posting

Hey, thanks everyone for the great ideas and for being willing to participate in this new scheme. Hopefully, the things we share here can help each of us to be a better mom. So, I was thinking, I love all these posts, but I don't know if I know who posted all of them. I tried to send invitations to all of you to be authors on the blog so it would be easier to post and not have to sign in as someone else, but unless you have a gmail account I couldn't do it. It would be nice to know who posters are, though. So, unless you really want to remain anonymous, will you please sign your posts? Thanks! --Lou Anne

2 comments:

  1. I love this site Lou Anne! You aways inspire me to be a better mom! You have such great ideas. Reading your description of this site reminds me of one of my favorite quotes . . .

    "The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity" -Margaret Dyreng Nadauld

    Thanks for all the ideas and imput!

    ReplyDelete